Friday, February 24, 2017

Miracle Cleaner


MIRACLE CLEANER

So you have inspected your clothing for the sale and you noticed a bunch of stains.  Whomp, whomp. Instead of tossing them, give them one more shot with miracle cleaner!






Pink Polka Dot Creations combines 1 part blue Dawn with 2 parts Peroxide for her Miracle Cleaner.
Tidy Mom uses the same combination for her Miracle Cleaner.  Her instructions are as follows:
"Mix and pour or spray directly on stain, launder  as usual and watch it disappear like MAGIC.
I keep a bottle of this Miracle Cleaner in my laundry room to spray on stains, and it has yet to fail me. Besides usual food and other mysterious stains that appear on my family’s clothes, I have used the Miracle Stain Remover to successfully removed set in grease on a favorite t-shirt, yellow arm pit stainschocolate, blood and tire grease when a white hat was driven over after being lost in the street.
If I’m worried about a really tough stain, like the hat or yellow arm pit stains, I will use an old toothbrush to scrub the stain remover into the fabric (you can also sprinkle with a little baking soda to make a paste for a little extra scrubbing power) and let it sit about an hour before washing. If it’s a large stain, as was the case with the dress, you can mix the formula and add it to a bucket of hot water and soak the entire garment for a few hours.  If the stain does not come out completely the first time, try it a second time, but it has worked the first time on everything I have tried."